lunes, 16 de junio de 2008

Writting a Cover Letter

To whom it may concern:


I am writing to introduce myself to you as a industrial engineering student of Rafael Belloso Chacin University (URBE). I'm responding to your advertisement in the local Employment News for want of a design engineer for your model design department.
As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very good experience creating CAD drawings, details, and assemblies from rough sketches, layouts and/or verbal instruction to support manufacturing process. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
María J García,
Industrial Engineering Student,
URBE, Maracaibo

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Letter of appreciation by The Head of Department, Industrial Engg., URBE - appletter.doc

No hay comentarios: