I´m going to talk about Waldo, he is my classmate, I asked him some questions about his career and here you are going to find his answers:
Name: Waldo Urribarri
1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
It's a career where you get to develop new technologies and improve the ones that are already done.
2. What influenced you to pursue software engineering?
Since i was a little kid i always loved computers, and computer games.. so i always wanted to know how do people make these kind of software.
3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
You first need your high school diploma, then take a test in the university you like.
4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
You need to have good math and physics skills, to be quick and always pay attention to every detail of what you want to do. Also, you need to really work hard on the specific skills of the type of engineering you are learning (Like in my case, programming).
5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
When i finish my career, i guess i could find a job in the communications field.
6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
The interaction with lots of people.
7. From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
It takes a lot of time to study all the contents.
8. What are your plans for the future?If i can't realize my dream of becoming a professional musician, i'd like to work on a communications company.
9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.When i was taking my programming classes, it was the most easy thing for me, because i started programming when i was 13 years old.
10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?
Because you get to work with new technology.