Name: Maria Jose Garcia
1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
Is the discipline and profession of applying scientific knowledge and utilizing natural laws and physical resources in order to design and implement materials, structures, machines, devices, systems, and processes that realize a desired objective and meet specified criteria.
2. What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering, industrial ingeneering, computer science engineering or informatics engineering?
I decided to study industrial engineering becasuse this career has a big field and you can work in several areas.
3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
Yove must love the mathematics and you have to study a lot. You have to study during 5 years in an university.
4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
An engenieer should be hardworking, he or she should have a lider spirit and you have to control yourself, solve problems, and other things.
5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
I would consider work in the quality control area, it could be as an inspector.
6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
what i enjoyed more is that i learned so much in there and all the friends i got. Those were really good times.
7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
The most difficult part of being an engineer is that you have to dedicate so much time to your studies, and you can not spend time when your family and friends as much as you use to do it.
8. What are your plans for the future?
In the future i want to work in a big company, maybe out of the country or create my own bussiness.
9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school?
when i think that something is very difficult and im not capable of do it, it is a very good moment when i realized that i can do it because impossible is nothing, if you want something you just have to do it with your heart.
10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?
I really recommended it because this career is a complete one, you can do many things, work in many areas and you develop many abilities.